Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Rainbow Egg


Very cute short story for a child to read. Really heart warming. The drawings were almost childlike and will appeal to the younger children. It is mostly about love at the end. Any child will enjoy reading this, I know my daughter liked it and so did I.










Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Thomas Nelson publishers as part of their book review bloggers program. All opinions expressed are my own, and I was not required to write a positive review.








Book Description

Hope is a chicken who happens upon an egg. Looking for a place to help raise it, a guardian red bird leads her to a chicken house full of chicken families. There she finds challenges and fear ultimately leading to the most precious gift she could ever hope for. The Rainbow Egg is a beautifully illustrated, delightful fresh look at adoption as a loving gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment